Amazon World TV Day Quiz Answers – Answer the questions and chance to win ₹10000 Amazon Pay Balance. Today’s quiz is based on five questions. Quizstock will share all Amazon World TV Day Quiz Answer here to increase your chances of winning.
Amazon World TV Day Quiz Details
- Today’s Amazon Quiz – World TV Day Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹10000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz Date – 19th November – 9th December 2019
- Amazon Quiz Time – Any Time
- No Of Winners – 10
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 30th December 2019
How to play Amazon Quiz?
Playing the amazon quiz is not rocket science. I am sure that you will be able to play and perform better on the quiz. All you need to do is to follow the steps given below to the letter.
Method 1:- As this is an App based quiz, which means you will have to download the Amazon app from Play Store or App Store if you want to participate in the quiz.
Method 2:- After you need to login on your Amazon Account.
Method 3:- Next step is scrolling down to the “Amazon Today Quiz” banner. If you cannot find the quiz, banner goes to “FunZone” or search Quiz on the search box and you will find it.
Method 4:- Once you tap on the amazon quiz banner or image it will take you to the screen with questions and answers. This is the place where you can answer questions and make your way to free credits and products.
Method 5:- As the winners are selected on the lucky draw so the more you play the better will be your odds of winning.
Amazon World TV Day Quiz Answers (100% Correct)
Question 1:- World Television Day is observed each year on ____ November, so as to recognize the major role television has played in presenting different issues that affect people across the world. Fill in the blanks.
Answer:- 21st November
Question 2:- Released on Doordarshan in July 1974, which of these was Indian television’s first soap opera and also the first serial drama series on India?
Answer:- Hum Log
Question 3:- Who invented the first television?
Answer:- John Logie Baird
Question 4:- What was the first ever sporting event to be televised live in TV history?
Answer:- 1936 : Berlin Olympics Games
Question 5:- Who was India’s first newsreader?
Answer:- Pratima Puri
Terms & Conditions About This Quiz
- This Contest will commence on 19th November 2019 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 9th December 2019 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon India App. Because it’s only app base Contest.
3. After Login or Signup in Amazon India App, you can participate by answering 5 (Five) Questions.
4. If you answer all questions correctly, you will qualify for lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 (Ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning of ₹10000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Amazon World TV Day Quiz – once you have signup or login on Amazon App, participate by answering the quiz. you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly. So we provide Amazon World TV Day Quiz Answers.
Keep Playing & Win Prizes !!!!