Amazon World Animal Day Quiz Answer 2020 – Answer World Animal Day Quiz questions and a chance to win ₹5,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Today’s Amazon World Animal Day Quiz is based on five questions.
Quizstock will share all Amazon World Animal Day Quiz Answers here to increase your chances of winning ₹5,000 Amazon Pay Balance. In Amazon Today Quiz you can get Amazon World Animal Day Quiz Answers.
Amazon World Animal Day Quiz Details
|Today’s Amazon Quiz –||Amazon World Animal Day Quiz|
|Today’s Prize –||₹5,000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Amazon Quiz Date –||1st – 15th October 2020|
|Amazon Quiz Time –||Any Time|
|No Of Winners –||10|
|Winners List Will Be Declared On –||21st October 2020|
How to play Amazon World Animal Day Quiz?
Playing the Amazon World Animal Day Quiz is not rocket science. I am sure that you will be able to play and perform better on the quiz. All you need to do is to follow the steps given below to the letter.
Method 1:- As this is an App based quiz, which means you will have to download the Amazon app from Play Store or App Store if you want to participate in the quiz.
Method 2:- After you need to login on your Amazon Account.
Method 3:- Next step is scrolling down to the “Amazon World Animal Day Quiz” banner. If you cannot find the quiz, banner goes to “FunZone” or search Quiz on the search box and you will find it.
Method 4:- Once you tap on the Amazon World Animal Day Quiz banner or image it will take you to the screen with questions and answers. This is the place where you can answer questions and make your way to free credits and products.
Method 5:- As the winners are selected on the lucky draw so the more you play the better will be your odds of winning.
Amazon World Animal Day Quiz Answers (100% Correct)
Question 1:- Where Do You Find This Animal?
Question 2:- What Is The Name Of This Animal Who Gives Birth To 2-10 Pups A Year?
Answer 2:- Skunk
Question 3:- Felis Catus Is The Scientific Name Of Which Of These Animals?
Answer 3:- CAT
Question 4:- Which Animal Is Typically Called The ‘King Of The Jungle’?
Answer 4:- LION
Question 5:- This Animal Is The National Animal Of India.
Answer 5:- Tiger
Also Play:– Amazon Quiz Answers (Updated)
After that you will get this type banner, to confirm you are eligible to win prize.
- Also Play:- Amazon OnePlus 8T 5G Quiz
- Also Play:- Amazon Mi Watch Quiz
- Also Play:- Amazon Pay Later Quiz
- Also Play:- Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz
- Also Play:- Amazon Launchpad Quiz
- Also Play:- Amazon Extra Savings Quiz
- Also Play:- Amazon Pay Quiz
- Also Play:- Amazon Tecno Quiz
- Also Play:- Amazon Nerf Quiz
- Also Play:- Amazon TCL Quiz
Terms & Conditions About This Quiz
- This Contest will commence on 1st October 2020 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 10th October 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon India App. Because it’s only app base Contest.
3. After Login or Signup in Amazon India App, you can participate by answering 5 (Five) Questions.
4. If you answer all questions correctly, you will qualify for lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 (Ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹5,000 Amazon Pay Balance smartphone (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Amazon World Animal Day Quiz – once you have signup or login on Amazon App, participate by answering the quiz. you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly. So we provide Amazon World Animal Day Quiz Answers.
Keep Playing & Win Prizes !!!!