Amazon came with new Students Day Quiz content for you guys. Another day, another opportunity that will get you some Amazing prizes. If you guys are waiting for the Amazon Students Day Quiz Answers then the wait is over.
In this Amazon Students Day Quiz contest, you can get your hands Lenovo Thinkpad by answering only 5 simple questions. Make sure you try your own luck by participating in the Amazon Students Day Quiz and increase your chances of winning the cool prizes. Stay tuned for more Amazon Quiz Answers as we Publish them by the latest everyday.
Students Day Quiz Details
|Today’s Amazon Quiz –||Amazon Students Day Quiz|
|Today’s Prize –||LEG0 Bricks Classic|
|Contest Available on –||New Lenovo Thinkpad|
|Amazon Quiz Date –||17th November – 30th November 2020|
|Amazon Quiz Time –||Any Time|
|No Of Winners –||1|
|Winners List Will Be Declared On –||31st January 2021|
Amazon Students Day Quiz Answers (100% Correct)
Question 1:- In 2019, Which Indian…
Answer 1:- Dutee Chand
Question 2:- As A Student, Which Famous Indian Once Mis-Spelt The Word ‘Kettle’ And Refused To Copy The Correct Spelling From The Neighbor’s Slate?
Answer 2:- Mahatma Gandhi
Question 3:- ‘The Adventure Of The Three Students’ Features Which Legendary Fictional Detective?
Answer 3:- Sherlock Holmes
Question 4:- Eight Presidents Of The United States Have Been Students Of Which Iconic University?
Answer 4:- Harvard
Question 5:- One Of The Founders Of The Company Who Has Manufactured This Product, Nicknamed Woz, Is An Alumni Of Which University?
Answer 5:- University Of California, Berkeley
Question 6:- While Still A School Student, Who Started Blogging On The BBC Urdu Website Under The Pseudonym Gul Makai?
Answer 5:- Malala Yousafzai
Question 7:- The Iconic Logo Of Which Shoe Manufacter Was Created By A Graphic Design Student Named Carolyn Davidson?
Answer 5:- Nike
Question 8:- The National Anthem Of Which Country (Whose Capital Is Shown In Picture) Was Composed By Rabindranath Tagore’s Student, Ananda Samarakoon?
Answer 5:- Sri Lanka
How to play Amazon Student Day Quiz?
Method 1:- As this is an App based quiz, which means you will have to download the Amazon app from Play Store or App Store if you want to participate in the quiz.
Method 3:- Now you need to go to “FunZone” or search Quiz on the search box and you will find it.
Method 4:- Once you tap on the Amazon Children Day Quiz banner or image it will take you to the screen with questions and answers.
Method 5:- As the winners are selected on the lucky draw so the more you play the better will be your odds of winning.
- This Contest will start on 1st November 2020 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st November 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. After Login or Signup in Amazon India App, you can participate by answering 5 (Five) questions with right answers.
3. After answering all Question right, you will be part of winning the prize. But you will not 100% sure of the winning prize because of the winner will be picked up by lucky draw. If you have good luck then you may be the winner, give you 2 minutes every day and try your luck.
4. In the Contest Period, there are lot of users will answer the right answer. But only Random & Lucky 1 (One) participants will be the winner.
5. When Amazon will release the Winner list, In that List whose name comes out those people are eligible for Winning of New Lenovo Thinkpad.
6. Each winner will get 1 Prize at a Time in One Quiz. Suppose that if you win a Quiz and will get 1 prize even there are a lot of Prizes.
7. Winners will be declared on 31st January 2021.
8. Winner will be contacted by Amazon India. So no need to worry about it.
The only way to participate in the Amazon Students Day Quiz is by answering the questions.
Keep Playing & Win Prizes !!!!