Amazon Republic Day Quiz Answer 2020 – Answer Amazon Republic Day Quiz questions and chance to win ₹26000 Amazon Pay Balance. Today’s Amazon Republic Day Quiz is based on five questions. Quizstock will share all Amazon Republic Day Quiz Answers here to increase your chances of winning ₹26000 Amazon Pay Balance. In Amazon Today Quiz you can get Amazon Republic Day Quiz Answers.
- 1 Amazon Republic Day Quiz Details
- 2 How to play Amazon Republic Day Quiz?
- 3 Amazon Republic Day Quiz Answers (100% Correct)
- 4 Terms & Conditions About This Quiz
Amazon Republic Day Quiz Details
|Today’s Amazon Quiz –||Amazon Republic Day Quiz|
|Today’s Prize –||₹26000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Amazon Quiz Date –||26th January 2020|
|Amazon Quiz Time –||Any Time|
|No Of Winners –||4|
|Winners List Will Be Declared On –||28th February 2020|
How to play Amazon Republic Day Quiz?
Playing the Amazon Republic Day Quiz is not rocket science. I am sure that you will be able to play and perform better on the quiz. All you need to do is to follow the steps given below to the letter.
Method 1:- As this is an App based quiz, which means you will have to download the Amazon app from Play Store or App Store if you want to participate in the quiz.
Method 2:- After you need to login on your Amazon Account.
Method 3:- Next step is scrolling down to the “Amazon Republic Day Quiz” banner. If you cannot find the quiz, banner goes to “FunZone” or search Quiz on the search box and you will find it.
Method 4:- Once you tap on the Amazon Republic Day Quiz banner or image it will take you to the screen with questions and answers. This is the place where you can answer questions and make your way to free credits and products.
Method 5:- As the winners are selected on the lucky draw so the more you play the better will be your odds of winning.
Amazon Republic Day Quiz Answers (100% Correct)
Question 1:- In 1930 on 26th January, a famous resolution was taken. 20 years later it completely came to fruition. What was this resolution?
Answer:- Purna Swaraj
Question 2:- Which present day venue hosted the first ever Republic Day parade in 1950? (Hint: It was earlier known as the Irwin Amphitheater.)
Answer:- Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium
Question 3:- In the 2018 Republic Day parade, 10 heads of state belonging to a certain ‘Association’ attended the ceremony as chief guests. Which association was this?
Question 4:- Captain Tanya Shergill, the first woman Republic Day parade adjutant, would be leading which contingent?
Answer:- Corps of Signals
Question 5:- Who was the first president to hoist the flag on 26th January 1950?
Answer:- Dr. Rajendra Prasad
Also Play:– Amazon Quiz Answers (Updated)
Also Play:– Oyo Q Quiz Answers (Updated)
Terms & Conditions About This Quiz
- This Contest will commence on 26th January 2020 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon India App. Because it’s only app base Contest.
3. After Login or Signup in Amazon India App, you can participate by answering 5 (Five) Questions.
4. If you answer all questions correctly, you will qualify for lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 4 (Four) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹26000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Amazon Republic Day Quiz – once you have signup or login on Amazon App, participate by answering the quiz. you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly. So we provide Amazon Republic Day Quiz Answers.
Keep Playing & Win Prizes !!!!