Amazon Republic Day Quiz Answer 2020 – Answer Amazon Republic Day Quiz questions and chance to win ₹26000 Amazon Pay Balance. Today’s Amazon Republic Day Quiz is based on five questions.
With the help of these answers, you can simply increase your odds of winning. In this Amazon Republic Day Quiz contest, you need to answer only 5 simple questions. Make sure you try your own luck by participating in the Amazon Republic Quiz and increase your chances of winning the cool prizes.
Republic Day Quiz Details
|Today’s Amazon Quiz –||Amazon Republic Day Quiz|
|Today’s Prize –||₹26000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Amazon Quiz Date –||24th – 28th January 2021|
|Amazon Quiz Time –||Any Time|
|No Of Winners –||1|
|Winners List Will Be Declared On –||9th February 2021|
How to play Amazon Republic Day Quiz?
Method 1:- As this is an App based quiz, which means you will have to download the Amazon app from Play Store or App Store if you want to participate in the quiz.
Method 2:- After you need to login on your Amazon Account.
Method 3:- Next step is scrolling down to the “Amazon Republic Day Quiz” banner. If you cannot find the quiz, banner goes to “FunZone” or search Quiz on the search box and you will find it.
Method 4:- Once you tap on the Amazon Republic Day Quiz banner or image it will take you to the screen with questions and answers. This is the place where you can answer questions and make your way to free credits and products.
Amazon Republic Day Quiz Answers (100% Correct)
Question 1:- Which Of These Concepts Highlighted In The Indian Constitution Are Inspired By The French Constitution?
Answer:- All Of The Above
Question 2:- Which Of These Awards Are Announced On The Eve Of Republic Day?
Answer :- All Of The Above
Question 3:- Who Was The First Chief Guest For India’s First Republic Day Celebrations?
Answer :- Sukarno
Question 4:- Which Is The Lengthiest Written Constitution In The World?
Answer :- Constitution Of India
Question 5:- The National Anthem Of India Jana-Gana-Mana Was Originally Composed In Which Language?
Answer :- Bengali
Question 6:- Which Christian Hymn Is Played During Republic Parade?
Answer :- Abide With Me
Terms & Conditions About This Quiz
- This Contest will commence on 24th January 2021 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 28th January 2021 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon India App. Because it’s only app base Contest.
3. After Login or Signup in Amazon India App, you can participate by answering 5 (Five) Questions.
4. If you answer all questions correctly, you will qualify for lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (One) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹26000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Amazon Republic Day Quiz – once you have signup or login in Amazon App, participate by answering the quiz. you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly. So we provide Amazon Republic Day Quiz Answers.
Keep Playing & Win Prizes !!!!