Amazon Pay insurance Premium Quiz – Today the Amazon India came with new Quiz content for you guys. Another day, another opportunity that will get you some cool prizes. If you guys are waiting for the Pay insurance Premium Quiz Answers then the wait is over. Today I am going to reveal all the answers that are 100% correct.
With the help of these answers, you can simply increase your odds of winning. In this Amazon Pay insurance Premium Quiz contest, you can get your hands on brand new ₹10,000 Amazon pay balance by answering only 5 simple questions. Make sure you try your own luck by participating in the Amazon Pay insurance Premium Quiz and increase your chances of winning the cool prizes. Stay tuned for more Amazon Quiz Answers as we Publish them by the latest everyday.
Pay insurance Premium Quiz Details
|Today’s Amazon Quiz –||Amazon Pay insurance Premium Quiz|
|Today’s Prize –||₹10,000 Amazon pay balance|
|Amazon Quiz Date –||1st – 21st September 2020|
|Amazon Quiz Time –||Any Time|
|No Of Winners –||10|
|Winners List Will Be Declared On –||30th September 2020|
Amazon Pay insurance Premium Quiz Answers (100% Correct)
Question 1:- Which Of The Following Is Not A Private Sector Insurance Company?
Answer 1:- Oriental Insurance
Question 2:- Which Of The Following Is The Regulator Of Insurance In India?
Answer 2:- IRDA
Question 3:- Number Of Full Time Members Of IRDA
Answer 3:- 5
Question 4:- In Which City Are The Headquarters Of The LIC Situated?
Answer 4:- Mumbai
Question 5:- Which Entity Legislates The Insurance In India?
Answer 5:- Central Government
- Also Play:- Amazon Nescafe Gold Quiz
- Also Play:- Amazon Samsung Galaxy M51 Quiz
- Also Play:- Amazon Pay For LPG On Amazon Quiz
- Also Play:- Amazon Pay UPI Quiz Answers
- Also Play:- Amazon Pantry Supreme Quiz
- Also Play:- Amazon Pay insurance Premium Quiz
- Also Play:- Amazon Extra Savings Quiz Answers
- Also Play:– Oyo Q Quiz Answers
Old Amazon Pay insurance Premium Quiz Answers
Question 1:- You can now pay your insurance premium on Amazon. True or false?
Answer 1:- True
Question 2:- Which of the following insurance premiums can be paid on Amazon?
Answer 2:- All of these
Question 3:- Which was the first insurance company of India?
Answer 3:- Oriental Life Insurance Company
Question 4:- In context to insurance, what is the full form of LIC?
Answer 4:- Life Insurance Corporation of India
Question 5:- Can you pay LIC premium on Amazon?
Answer 5:- Yes
How to play Amazon Quiz?
Playing the Amazon Quiz is not rocket science. I am sure that you will be able to play and perform better on the quiz. All you need to do is to follow the steps given below to the letter.
Method 1:- As this is an App based quiz, which means you will have to download the Amazon app from Play Store or App Store if you want to participate in the quiz.
Method 2:- After you need to login on your Amazon Account.
Method 3:- Next step you need goes to “FunZone” or search Quiz on the search box and you will find it.
Method 4:- Once you tap on the Amazon Pay insurance Premium Quiz banner or image it will take you to the screen with questions and answers. This is the place where you can answer questions and make your way to free credits and products.
Method 5:- As the winners are selected on the lucky draw so the more you play the better will be your odds of winning.
Terms & Conditions About This Quiz
- This Contest will start on 1st September 2020 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 21st September 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. To Participate in this quiz you must need Amazon India App with Amazon account, Because of this quiz only available of App.
3. After Login or Signup in Amazon India App, you can participate by answering 5 (Five) questions with right answers.
4. After answering all Question right, you will be part of winning the prize. But you will not 100% sure of the winning prize because of the winner will be picked up by lucky draw. If you have good luck then you may be the winner, give you 2 minutes every day and try your luck.
5. In the Contest Period, there are lot of users will answer the right answer. But only Random & Lucky 10 (Ten) participants will be winner.
6. When Amazon will release the Winner list, In that List whose name comes out those people are eligible for Winning of ₹10,000 Amazon pay balance.
7. Each winner will get 1 Prize at a Time in One Quiz. Suppose that if you win a Quiz and will get 1 prize even there are lot of Prizes.
8. Winners will be declared on 30th September 2020.
9. Winner will be contacted by Amazon India. So no need to worry about it.
Amazon Pay insurance Premium Quiz – The only way to participate in the quiz is by answering the questions. For that purpose, all you have to do is to get the Amazon App from the store. It is because the quiz is available in the app only. Right answers will increase your chances of winning through a lucky draw.
Keep Playing & Win Prizes !!!!