Amazon National Science Day Quiz – Today the Amazon India came with new Quiz content for you guys. Another day, another opportunity that will get you some cool prizes. If you guys are waiting for the National Science Day Quiz Answers then the wait is over. Today we are going to reveal all the answers that are 100% correct.
With the help of these answers, you can simply increase your odds of winning. In this Amazon National Science Day Quiz contest, you can get your hands ₹20000 Pay Balance by answering only 5 simple questions. Make sure you try your own luck by participating in the Amazon National Science Day Quiz and increase your chances of winning the cool prizes. Stay tuned for more Amazon Quiz Answers as we Publish them by the latest everyday.
National Science Day Quiz Details
|Today’s Amazon Quiz –||Amazon National Science Day Quiz|
|Today’s Prize –||₹20000 Pay Balance|
|Amazon Quiz Date –||23rd February – 3rd March 2021|
|Amazon Quiz Time –||Any Time|
|No Of Winners –||5|
|Winners List Will Be Declared On –||13th March 2021|
Amazon National Science Day Quiz Answers (100% Correct)
Question 1:- The Raman Effect Was Discovered While CV Raman Was Working In The Indian Association For The Cultivation Of Science In Which City?
Answer 1:- Kolkata
Question 2:- The Theme For National Science Day 2021 Is ‘Future Of STI: Impacts On Education, Skills And Work’. What Does I In STI Stand For?
Answer 2:- Innovation
Question 3:- After Completing His Degree In Aeronautical Engineering, Which Of These Organisations Did APJ Abdul Kalam Join In 1958?
Answer 3:- DRDO
Question 4:- The Physical Research Laboratory In Ahmedabad Founded In 1947, Started Researching Cosmic Rays, Its Operations Began From Whose Residence?
Answer 4:- Vikram Sarabhai
Question 5:- Which Indian Scientist Developed The Galena Detector, One Of The Early Semiconductor Devices?
Answer 5:- Jagadish Chandra Bose
- Also Play:- Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Quiz Answers
- Also Play:- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
- Also Play:- Today Amazon Quiz Answers
How to play Amazon Quiz?
Method 1:- As this is an App based quiz, which means you will have to download the Amazon app from Play Store or App Store if you want to participate in the quiz.
Method 2:- After you need to login on your Amazon Account.
Method 3:- Next step you need goes to “FunZone” or search Quiz on the search box and you will find it.
Method 4:- Once you tap on the Amazon National Science Day Quiz banner or image it will take you to the screen with questions and answers.
Terms & Conditions About This Quiz
- This Contest will start on 23rd February 2021 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 3rd March 2021 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. To Participate in this quiz you must need Amazon India App with Amazon account, Because of this quiz only available of App.
3. After Login or Signup in Amazon India App, you can participate by answering 5 (Five) questions with right answers.
4. After answering all Question right, you will be part of winning the prize. But you will not 100% sure of the winning prize because of the winner will be picked up by lucky draw. If you have good luck then you may be the winner, give you 2 minutes every day and try your luck.
5. In the Contest Period, there are lot of users will answer the right answer. But only Random & Lucky 5 (Five) participants will be winner.
6. When Amazon will release the Winner list, In that List whose name comes out those people are eligible for Winning of ₹20000 Pay Balance.
7. Winners will be declared on 13th March 2021.
8. Winner will be contacted by Amazon India. So no need to worry about it.
Keep Playing & Win Prizes !!!!