Amazon January Edition Quiz, If you guys are waiting for the Amazon January Edition Quiz Answers then the wait is over. In this January Edition Quiz contest, you can get your hands ₹20000 Pay Balance by answering only 5 simple questions.
How to play Amazon January Edition Quiz?
Method 1:- You will have to download the Amazon app from the Play Store or App Store if you want to participate in the quiz.
Method 2:- After you need to login on your Amazon Account.
Method 3:- Next step you need goes to “FunZone” or search Quiz on the search box and you will find it.
Method 4:- Now find Quiz. Answer 5 question rightly.
|Today’s Prize –||₹20000 Pay Balance|
|Amazon Quiz Date –||7th January – 31st January 2021|
|Amazon Quiz Time –||Any Time|
|No Of Winners –||1|
|Winners List Will Be Declared On –||13th February 2021|
Amazon January Edition Quiz Answers (100% Accurate)
Question 1:- On January 1st, 1502 Portuguese Explorers Landed At Guanabara Bay, On The Coast Of South America And Named The City What?
Answer 1:- Rio De Janeiro
Question 2:- On January 3rd, 1959 What State Having A Landmass Of About 1/5th Of The Other States Put Together, Became The 49th US State?
Answer 2:- Alaska
Question 3:- 15th January Is Observed As The Indian Army Day, As This Was The Day When ___________ Took Over As Commander In Chief. Fill In The Blanks
Answer 3:- KM Cariappa
Question 4:- National Voter’s Day Is Observed On 25th January To Celebrate The Foundation Day Of Which Organisation?
Answer 4:- Election Commission Of India
Question 5:- In 2019 , In A Test Match Played In January, Which Indian Spinner Took A Five Wicket Haul As India Made Australia Follow On At The SCG?
Answer 5:- Kuldeep Yadav
Question 6:- Detectives Marcus Burnett And Michael Lowrey Are The Central Characters In Which Movie Released In January 2020?
Answer 6:- Bad Boys For Life
Question 7:- The Original Name Of Which Famous Figure From The Music Industry Having His Birthday On January 8th, Was David Robert Jones?
Answer 7:- David Bowie
Question 8:- The Pattadakal Dance Festival, Usually Held In January Is Held In A UNESCO World Heritage Site In Which Indian State?
Answer 8:- Karnataka
Terms & Conditions About This Quiz
- This Contest will start on 7th January 2021 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st January 2021 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. To Participate in this quiz you must need Amazon India App with Amazon account, Because of this quiz only available of App.
3. After Login or Signup in Amazon India App, you can participate by answering 5 (Five) questions with right answers.
4. In the Contest Period, there are lot of users will answer the right answer. But only Random & Lucky 5 (Five) participants will be winner.
5. When Amazon will release the Winner list, In that List whose name comes out those people are eligible for Winning of ₹20000 Pay Balance.
6. Each winner will get 1 Prize at a Time in One Quiz. Suppose that if you win a Quiz and will get 1 prize even there are a lot of Prizes.
7. Winners will be declared on 13th February 2021.
8. Winner will be contacted by Amazon India. So no need to worry about it.
The only way to participate in the Amazon January Edition Quiz is by answering the questions.
Keep Playing & Win Prizes !!!!